Introduce Yourself

Hello from Turkey,
I’m Vasile. I’m an EFL teacher. I love teaching and working with kids. I love the idea and learn more. Nice to meet you.

2 Likes

Hi Jenny, thanks for asking, at present it seems to be a cross between a memoir and a discussion of technical innovation, learning and creativity.

1 Like

Hello! I’m “Coach Newton” Antoniuk, based in Idaho, USA.
I’ve transitioned from a career in high tech to creating a nonprofit in 2018 to support teachers/students/families to experience creativity with code. I’ve focused on elementary school teachers/students, primarily 5th/6th grade using Scratch.
The 4Ps approach is so inspiring and I’m supporting as a facilitor-lite after attending in LCL in fall 2019.
Excited to see everyone here!

7 Likes

Hello,
This is Arash from Iran.
I am a science teacher in a school with an alternative educational approach.
I’m glad to be here :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Elen Fernandes, I’m from Brazil, I work as an English teacher.
I really want to bring more creativity to my classes. I hope we can have an enjoyable time together.

1 Like

Hi everybody! Here is Luciana,from Brazil.
I graduated in Computer Science and for many years I worked in IT companies until I figured out that I am passionate about creating solutions collaboratively, design thinking, learning and teaching, thinking innovations and exchange ideas and insights.
So, I decided to post-graduated in Corporative education and now I am a professional in career transition and excited to learn with this community.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Hi! My name is Dominique I´m a Primary Teacher in Chile, I also have a Scratch workshop that I love. In this class, I would hope to learn new things that I can do with my students and meet teachers that are doing innovative things in classes.

1 Like

Wow wow Shauna, please do share your secret about how to raise your confident, capable, creative daughter! I envy you. I can not imagine what it would be when my girl turns 24! I believe your students must be happy to have a teacher like you. I am excited to connect with you and learn with you here!

1 Like

Olá a todos. Meu nome é Juliana e estou muito feliz em participar deste projeto! Sou professora de matemática do ensino fundamental II em duas escolas da rede municipal da cidade de Jaguariúna e apaixonada por projetos!

3 Likes

Hello!! I’m Valentina from a greek island called Samos. I’m a kindergarten teacher and also having my master at educational robotics and STEAM. I try to keep up with new approaches that can be introduced in my lessons and intrigue my students. Can’t wait to start!! :grinning:

4 Likes

Hey! Here Gabriel, from Brazil and I live in Volta Redonda in the state of Rio de Janeiro. I am a student and passionate about education and new technologies.

2 Likes

Hi there. I am a bit behind - but now I have arrived. My name is Kirsten Dam Pedersen and I am from Denmark. I work as a school librarian and teach programming at my school. Beside this I also have a small company called Scratch på dansk, where I teach programming to children and other beginners. I use ScratchJr and Scratch.

6 Likes

Hej Ole. Godt at se en anden fra Danmark :blush: -
Jeg arbejder som skolebibliotekar og underviser i programmering i ScratchJr og Scratch på Munkekærskolen i Solrød Strand og har derudover et lille firma Scratch på dansk. Hvis du har nogle spg om ScratchJr eller Scratch, er du velkommen til at spørge.

2 Likes

Olá a todos. Meu nome é Juliana e estou muito feliz em participar deste projeto! Sou professora de matemática do ensino fundamental II em duas escolas da rede municipal e levei para as minhas aulas objetos diversos com valores diferentes em que os alunos compreenderam o termo Black Friday. Através das fichas, realizaram o cálculo dos produtos bem como o desconto e conseguiram analisar quais objetos compensavam comprar antes ou durante a Black Friday.

2 Likes

Hello everyone! it is nice to see you all and get to know you better. My name is Paola Etchevers and I was born in Venezuela, but I am a Chilean citizen because my dad was born here. I work in Chile since 2011. I currently teach English, reading, writing, and ethics. Besides my tech and innovation role, I am an educator. I coordinate the IT & Innovation department at my organization to transform regular content into significant learning experiences. As soon as I found out about this event I enrolled immediately and became thrilled to learn more about this interesting topic. I hope to learn new educational tendencies that would serve as a platform to develop my students´ creativity, and at the same time, I wish to meet new curious, and proactive colleagues.

This is my flipgrid video:

Hello, my name is Jauhar Azka. I’m from Indonesia. My profession as coding teacher for kids in KodeKiddo Kudus. What bring me to here is I want to increase knowledge about creative learning from people around the world. Hopefully, after learn creative learning from other people, I can implement it to my students :smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi! the island of Pythagoras :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m Rosana writing from Madrid but I’m originally from Argentina.

I’m STEAM teacher .

I’m very happy to learn new things.

3 Likes

That’s right! Have u ever been in Samos?

Hi! I´m Jesica from Argentina. I´m an art teacher. Nice to meet you!

2 Likes