[第2週 振り返り] プロジェクトについて考えよう

今週のビデオや読み物、アクティビティやディスカッションのことを考えてみましょう。

あなたにとって [興味深い、挑発的、想像を掻き立てる … etc.] だった
[アイデア、引用文、問い、言葉…etc.] はなんですか?

そしてあなたはその選んだものと、[学習者、教育者、デザイナー、人間…etc.] として
どのようなつながりを感じていますか?

[カッコ]に自分の好きな言葉を入れて、自分だけの振り返りをして、このポストに返信する形でシェアしてください!

The one yrs old baby next door is crying and bothering his mother. But he is learning and growing up with great momentum. He also started to speak Japanese. Is it better than Jenny?
Clarify the purpose and express as much as possible. It’s just the starting point of learning.
I thought that it would lead to, “Coding to learn, not to learn coding.” on the Japanese preface of the book: Lifelong Kindergarten. Media Lab Director Joichi Ito says.
1才の隣の家の赤ん坊は泣いたりして、親を煩わしている。しかし彼はすごい勢いで学び、成長している。日本語も喋り始めた。Jennyよりうまいかも?
目的を明確にし、精一杯表現する。まさしく学びの原点ですね。
それと本の日本語序文伊藤穣一所長『コーデングを学ぶのではなく、学ぶためにコーデングする』に通じるものと思いました。

1 Like

たくさん、心にのこるフレーズがあったのですが、シーモアのアプローチでは新しいものを作り出すとき、「決して終わらないラーニング・スパイラル」というところで考えさせられました。学校で授業をしていると、時間の制約が多く「はいそれまでよ」と子供たちのタイミングで終えてあげることがむずかしいです。本当はもう1サイクル変更したりtinkeringしたいんだろうな。。。というの後ろ髪引かれる思いがつねにあります。あと、「はいでーきた」ってすぐ諦めるようなプロジェクトはPassionをもってとりくめてないのだなーと思います。そこも課題です。

1 Like

Is a baby A student or X student?
赤子は生徒AかなXかな?

私にとって興味深かったのは、やはりパソコンです。高校生の時に百科事典を買ってくれるという祖母を説得して、そのお金で8bitパソコンを買ってもらいました。

当時のパソコンは市販のソフトウェアを買う以外には、自分でプログラムを作って動かすしかなく(インターネットから無料でダウンロードはありませんでした)ひたすらプログラムを作っていました。

百科事典の代わりにパソコンを買ってもらう理由に「勉強に使う」ということもあったので、方程式を解くプログラムも作ったりしていました。

とはいえ、祖母は私を監視していたわけでもないので、そんなことをする必要はなかったのですが。

そのあと、そのパソコンのメーカーに就職し、そこでパソコンではないですがソフトウェアを作る仕事に就くことになりました。
自分がソフトウェアを作る仕事をすることになるとは思っていませんでしたが、8bitパソコンの経験は役にたち、現在の自分があります。

これをどう説明すれば良いのかわからないですが、人生には説明できない流れやつながりがありますね。

私の祖母は今年で96歳です、私は祖母にとても感謝しています。

My grandmother said she would buy me an encyclopedia.

But, I persuaded her to buy a computer instead of encyclopedia.

At that time, other than buying commercial software, I had no choice but to create and run a program myself (there was no free download from the Internet), and I need to make programs by myown.

The reason I had to buy a computer instead of an encyclopedia was to “use it for studying,” so I also made a program to solve equations.

But I did not have to do so because my grandmother was not monitoring me.

After that, I got a job at the manufacturer of the personal computer, where I got a job to make software, although it was not a personal computer.

I didn’t expect myself to be in the job of making software, but my experience with 8bit personal computers has helped me and I am now.

I don’t know how to explain this, but I feel that there are unexplained flows and connections in life.

My grandmother is 96 years old now, I thank her very much.

3 Likes

Time constraints in the class are an obstacle to creativity development. I think it is important to let the students know that the end chime is not the end. What are you doing?

時間の制約は創造力育成の障害ですね。終了チャイムは終わりでないことを生徒にしらしめることが重要だとおもいます。皆さんはどんな工夫をしていますか?

1 Like

Babis have been listening to their mother’s language since they were fetuses. Conversation with the mother begins even after birth.
Is it the origin of educational ? ( Keio University Baby Lab). Is it hint for developing creativity? The friendly coaching is very important, I think. What do you think, about it?
胎児の時から母親の言語をきいている。生後も母親は一生懸命会話する。
知育の原点かな?(4/28朝日朝刊2121面、慶応大学赤ちゃんラボ)
創造力育成のヒント?親身なコーチングの是非。皆さんはどう思いますか?

**Class hours are limited in every classroom. Even after that time is over, how much time you think is important for cultivating your creativity. For example, when creating a project in Scratch, I use Google Document. We also exchange opinions organically by linking with the Homepage. Zoom has 1: 1 lessons. What are you doing? Please tell me.

どこの教室でも授業時間には制限があります。その時間が終わってからも、どれだけ考える時間が創造力涵養には重要です。例えばScratchでプロジェクトを作る場合、私はGooleDuccmentを使っています。Homepageと連動もさせて、有機的に意見交換をしています。Zoomは1:1のレッスンができます。皆さんはどんなことをしていますか?
教えてください。