LCL

[Week 2 Activity] Animate a Name

I’m glad it helped, best of luck!

Animated Kim - I had a bit of fun playing with the motion and color. I could probably spend hours messing with it!

Attached is my name animated. I had a lot of fun making this and spent multiple hours working on the project until I finally had a final product that I liked.

here it goes!

This was a fun activity but also yet frustrating experience to animate my name. I felt technologically challenged but once I got the hang of it I was having fun.

first time using this and I had so much fun with it!

MY Animated Name

Here it is!

I’ll be honest, when I first started creating my project on Scratch, I was pretty frustrated! I do not have any experience with animation or coding, except on PowerPoint. So it was a big learning curve for me!

However, now that it is complete and I understand the functions better, it is so exciting. I love the feeling of trying something new and then learning from it. I can’t wait to try more on Scratch.

It was also fun to include my own interests in a project as simple as this. I love music and traveling, so I decided to include instrumental sounds on each letter so that users can experiment with creating different melodies through the letters. I also chose pictures from my own travels to be the background.

Here is my project! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/193867454/

I’m Kohei.
I always want to live without fear of change. I tried to express it.
I used the picture of the city where I live in the background image.

I always want to be simple.
So, I want to make Scratch’s program simple.

I would be happy if you could see everyone.

I’m Kohei.
I always want to live without fear of change. I tried to express it.
I used the picture of the city where I live in the background image.

I always want to be simple.
So, I want to make Scratch’s program simple.

I would be happy if you could see everyone.