LCL

Week 1 Updates!

It has only been 4 days since LCL has started, and we are blown away by your extraordinary enthusiasm and participation in the community. We love to see the dots on the world map growing and looking at your childhood objects and reflections. We hope you are enjoying LCL as much as we are!

If you haven’t done it already, check out the materials of week 1 on the course website and join our learning community in the discussion forum.

Video meetings
On Tuesday (October 24th) we will host 3 online video meetings, as an additional opportunity to help participants meet each other, and meet us. To accommodate more participants, in different timezones, we decided to host three meetings instead of two.

We would love to meet you on Oct 24, at one of these times:

• 9am EST (Boston time)

• 11am EST (Boston time)

• 5pm EST (Boston time)

If you want to participate, show up at the time that works best for you. To join a meeting, go to LCL unhangout page. The live chat will be open 30 minutes before each session starts, which will give you time to register and familiarize with the tool.

The meetings will be hosted in English, but you might find someone who speaks your language. Also, you can use the Language Groups in the forum to coordinate with others and organize your own unhangout sessions.

Support
Let us know if you have any troubles accessing the website or the discussion forum, we are happy to help. Feel free to ask questions in the forum as well.

Thank you for learning with us, and see you on LCL!

LCL Team

pinned #2

I registred for the session 11PM Boston Time (23:00 Paris Time)

• Do you have an Idea what could be the raison(s)?
  • Could you remember me the exact procedure please?
  • Is there any report(s) on what happened ?
    Many thanks.

unpinned #4

Hi Eddy,

The live sessions were yesterday, at 9am, 11am and 5pm Boston time - I’m not sure what is the reason you had the wrong time, but we do have a report of what happened, available here.

For next week, check out the meet & chat section, which has more information about when and how to join us!

archived #6