LCL

LCL Week 3 + Unhangouts Recap

We had another great round of Unhangouts today, and we loved meeting you all, and hearing your reflections!

This time, from three different timezones, @mres, @tarmelop, @saskia and @morant shared some of the trends we saw in the community this past week - the wonderful diversity of projects you created, the engaging discussions over the big ideas of the week, and the way you support each other in the forums.

We then broke into smaller discussion group, talking about our takeaways from the Passion week and about ways to support wide walls.
To wrap it up, we got back together in the main room, and shared experiences and questions from the breakout discussions.

If you hadn’t had a chance to join us yet - I highly recommend it! We have a wonderful community, come hang out with us :slight_smile:

Week 4 starts today!
pinned #3

I’m missing out on this great korero(conversation). Ill definitely be in on the next one :slight_smile: Ill hopefully add another timezone to the mix!

The unhangout let us to be in touch, and learn about our peers experiences and tips, I always tried to be in two of the sessios.

Ill definitely be there on the next one! :slight_smile:

archived #7