LCL

Help with Scratch? 😺

thx Guido, I hadn’t thought of that: a SWITCH > sounds like an option that’s even more the way a professional programmer/coder would do it too?

Switches are very useful, and easy to do; they can be used in such a variety of ways.
Last year i made a course as an expert to 10-11yo children, and one of the first things I taught is to make an algorithm for switching on the light. Of course they said immediately:

1. Put a finger on the switch
  2. Press it / move it, or whatsoever

Well, the first time the light was off and when I told a student to perform the algorithm, he switched it on, but the second time he swtiched it off, which was not the required task: the algorithm has to be corrected. So, first of all, I let them discover, you have to check whether the light is already on, and in case do nothing.

Thank you for taking the time to help me.
I really feel like I’m stumbling around in the dark. I had copy pasted the URL when I was in my account. I had signed out and clicked on the shared link on the LCL forum and believe it took me into my account, hence my concern. Have now signed out, searched my user name and done a copy paste of that URL to share.