LCL

Getting started with round 2 (winter edition) of LCL!

Welcome (and welcome back)! We are so excited to start a new round of LCL with you.

@tarmelop , @yumikom , and I (@Lily) made a quick video to kick off the session (sorry that it’s a little noisy here in the lab!):

To recap the video:

1. It’s snowing (a lot) here in Cambridge, MA!
  2. Check out the LCL site for all materials - here’s Week 1.
  3. If you haven’t yet, join the mailing list, add yourself to the map, and introduce yourself in the forum.
  4. Many of you are returning from the fall round - this is a great time to further explore the ideas, iterate on the activities, and engage with the community.
  5. Let’s tinker together with LCL - we encourage you to organize your own meetups and Unhangouts, and to experiment with new ways to share with the online community.

Happy learning,
The LCL Team

listed #2

split this topic #3

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Activity 1] Childhood Objects

Thnks for this oportunity guys! Let’s go! I’m so excited to learn and practice creativity!

Hi @tarmelop, @yumikom, & @Lily!

Thanks so much for letting me know about Saskia - we got in touch over email and will try to meet soon. I’ve also put together a small group chat of my friends on Facebook who are interested in taking the course.

I visited Dynamicland in Oakland last night & have started re-reading Mindstorms, and will post this week’s assignment about a childhood object soon – do you have any other recommendations for people or organizations in the SF Bay Area that I can connect to?

Thanks so much :slight_smile:

archived #6