Welcome to week 3 activity!
This week, we encourage you to make a Scratch project about something that interests you.
It can be about anything—a sport or hobby that you enjoy, a book, movie, or music that you like, a person, place, or animal you care about… or anything else you choose!
The project format is also open—an interactive story, animation, game, or any other type of project.
Here are some suggestions for getting started:
- Try the Favorite Things tutorial
- Visit the Tips page on Scratch for more tutorials and activity cards
- Use the Search tool on Scratch to find related projects for inspiration
- Make your Scratch project - it can be very simple!
- Share your project on the Scratch website and share the link in the forum (and in the LCL online studio)
- Describe your experience of creating a project based on your interest
Need help with Scratch?
Use the Scratch topic to share resources, ask questions, and support each other!
If you prefer, you can share your interest using different materials and media other than Scratch, like a picture, a gif, or a short video.
Looking forward to trying your projects, and hearing about your experiences!