Welcome to week 2 activity!
This week, you’ll learn how to make a Scratch project to animate the letters of your name — or any other word you like!
- Open the Animate a Name activity on Scratch
- Make your own project by following the tutorial (or download the activity cards). Feel free to try your own variation!
- Share your project on the Scratch website (create a Scratch account if you’re new to the community).
- Share a link to your Scratch project here, and describe your experience of making it, by replying to this post
- You can also add your project to the LCL Online Studio
Second round here?
If you are doing this activity for the second time, try to experiment with different things! You can create a new project animating your name in a different way, choosing a different word to play with, or you can go back to your previous project to keep working on it!
Need help with Scratch?
Use the Scratch forum category to share resources, ask questions, and support each other!
Looking forward to trying your projects, and learning about your creative process!